However...
Gabe had other plans.
We did get to play in the pool. Then the boys wanted snack. No problem...I brought some :-). As Gabe is climbing up on the chair when he slips and busts his lip. Blood everywhere. As I work to staunch the bleeding and comfort him, I notice that it is really deep. So after much debating, I decide to go to the hospital in Lawrence to have it looked at.
Anthony rode home with our friends. My poor friend's kid got sick in the car on the way home so she is stuck with mine as well as her 3, one of whom was sick.
After 2 hours, it was determined that Gabe did not need stitches. In fact, his lip is nearly healed and it is only 4 days later. The only way I could convince Gabe to calm down after being 'forced' to leave the pool under protest, then watching his brother get to go in a friends car was to offer ice cream as a treat. Truth be told, mommy needed one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment