Monday, April 18, 2011

It's a Beachin' Day!









Me and my white self love the beach. Even though I burn, I still love it. I love the sound, the smell, the salt, I love it all!!! While I wanted to go to Germany, living within 1 hour of the beach is awesome. So, when we went to Pensacola, I couldn't resist the beach front condo. We were on the 13th floor...and it was fabulous!

We took the boys walking on the beach where they looked for shells to make a collection. They also dug for crabs...never mind that there were none to be found. After all, you should never let reality get in the way of a good adventure and the chance to be sandy. William however, hated the sand. He would not touch the stuff. But after he fell asleep, he took a 2 hour nap on a blanket in the shade. Ahhh!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

As much as I love Germany, I do miss the beach! Looks like fun and glad the baby gave you some free time!