Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fleeting Summer Days



It has been beautiful here. Sunny, high 70s. The boys are spending a ton of time out side and our grass is growing beautifully. When the ice cream truck came around yesterday, I couldn't help letting the boys get some.

This morning though we had friends over and I made a big sugar cookie that is suppose to look like a fish. You tell me.

2 comments:

Stephanie & Grant said...

Cute cookie! Of course it gets warm in Washington as soon as I leave - But at least it's nice and warm here in Idaho too. Tell the boys Miss Stephanie says hello!

Jennifer said...

Of course it looks like a fish. Are you trying to one up my tea cup cupcakes and my beachball cake? Too cute, I am going to have to try that one. AND...go going calling it a cookie and getting in that fruit!! The kids will go for it every time!!