So the best part about being in the military is having friends all over the world! I love getting to visit friends everytime I travel. I didn't find out until recently that a friend from college ROTC is now living about 30min from my parents. Becky is amazing. She always has it so pulled together. I saw her on the Tues before Christmas. She has a 2 year old daughter and a 4 month old daughter...and she looks like she gained no weight with the baby. That is just not fair! I would hate her for it, but she is the nicest person on the face of the earth. We also got to meet her husband Pete...what a great match.
It was great to laugh about old times and catch up on current times. I am so glad to know that she is in the area. It will make coming to Dallas that much better.
Thanks for hosting us Becky. Hope to see you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment