Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Early Christmas

We let the kids open their presents from NJ early. Rob's dad came out for Thanksgiving and we did presents with him then. Today we opened presents from Grandma Harriette (Rob's mom) and Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Rick (Harriette's good friends whom Rob has known all his life).



Harriette got them a front loader and dump truck (can't think of a better gift for two boys) and some board games. I can hardly wait to teach Anthony how to play Chutes 'n' Ladders and Candyland.



Even better, it all came in a really big box.



Aunt Phyllis sent books...always a winner at our house.
Thanks for our gifts too. I got new earrings which look fabulous on me...and they are from Turkey. They have a fun design and dangle and jingle. I also got a fun embroidered pouch to replace my very sad wallet. Rob got a hat and t-shirt from Turkey too. Phyllis and Rick send us a blanket...which the kids quickly commandeered.

No comments: