"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since you've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
On Monday it snowed a little, so the the kids played outside. Anthony attempted to make a snow angel. Hard to do when the grass is still visible through the snow.
But today it really snowed. Enough that Rob got to stay home from work. We have about 4" right now and it is still coming down. It is perfect! The kids got to go out and make a snowman with dad. Our neighborhood has a bunch of kids who were all out having snowball fights and sledding. At this moment, I love it here.
I am however very grateful that I do not live in a northern state that has snow all the time. Trying to get two kids under three into snowsuits was fun once, but not something I want to do on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment