Friday, December 5, 2008

Marvelling at the sunset

So I have always loved sunsets. I think it is from living in Hawaii. Rob and I use to sit out after a dive and just watch the sun sink. I have always enjoyed them, but I have never marvelled at them.

Yesterday we had an amazing sunset. The sky was every color of the rainbow.

I took the kids to Costco then to the park.

At the park Anthony started screaming that the sky was pink! Then he saw purple clouds, and the moon! Then the mountain (Rainier) started to turn pink too! Mommy it is so bootiful! He actually climbed up to the highest point on the play equipment to see it better. Then the sky turned orange! Wow! At this point he is jumping up and down trying to point to all the colors.

When he asked me why the sky was so many colors, I told him the angels painted it for us. This morning he wanted to paint like the angels. Gabe...me too, me too!

No comments: