Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Closing Tomorrow

So, we close on our house in KS tomorrow. I was a bit skeptical at first about buying a house in KS. The idea of two mortgages panics me. I know we are fine....but the little voice in my head has a thousand what-ifs. However, after the housing list for on post housing at Ft Leavenworth came out and we were 249/479 on the waiting list, I am much happier with the decision. Anyways, here is the house we bought. Hope it all works out for us :-)

http://webhosts.cisdata.net/bin/rea.php?action=HOME_SEARCH&listing_id=REATOP48753907&hs_action=VIEW_DETAIL&acnt=AR47644

3 comments:

k said...

Congrats! It is always exciting (albeit nerve-wracking) to buy a home. I know exactly how you feel about owning two homes, there were more than a few times I questioned if what we were stepping into was the right decision. Good luck on your move to KS!

Diane said...

It looks great. I hope you enjoy making it your own. Best of luck!!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Your new house is beautiful!!!! And you guys bought a house that doesn't need any type of immediate remodel. I am so happy for you, and a little proud too :oP