I have a list of states I can sleep through. It includes: the Dakotas, Montana (eastern), Iowa, Kansas, and now Wyoming. With the exception of Yellowstone, this state is a desolate dessert located over 1 mile above sea level. We drove for hours and saw nothing but antelope. When the boys wanted to put in a movie, I couldn't object, becasue there was nothing for them to see.
However, there was one highlight. We got to see Tammy and the kids. Tammy watched Anthony for the first 18M while I worked. It was always such a relief to have him be with someone who loved him as her own. He was totally babied at her house. She is the reason I could work and feel so comfortable about it.
We took all the kids swimming at the hotel pool. Rob had his underwater housing for his camera so here are the pics.
1 comment:
No more monkeys jumping on the bed! :)
Post a Comment