Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow,
but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep!
I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.
– Ruth Hamilton
but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep!
I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep.
– Ruth Hamilton
Why is this so easy to forget? It is hard to believe how fast they grow, from little pudgy bundles to long, spindly-legged boys.
As we got dressed this morning, I realized how big Anthony is, but it seems like just yesterday when he was a small, frail little bundle in the NICU. For him, life is now full of "I can do it myself" and "leave me alone mommy."

Gabriel isn't much different...so strong and confident as he follows after his brother.

William seems to be growing bigger every minute. Just yesterday I caught him rolling over. Before I know it, he will be running after his brothers.
As we got dressed this morning, I realized how big Anthony is, but it seems like just yesterday when he was a small, frail little bundle in the NICU. For him, life is now full of "I can do it myself" and "leave me alone mommy."
Gabriel isn't much different...so strong and confident as he follows after his brother.
William seems to be growing bigger every minute. Just yesterday I caught him rolling over. Before I know it, he will be running after his brothers.

No comments:
Post a Comment