Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The County Fair

Today I took the kids to the fair. They had a great time. We looked at tall the animals. There was a Zonkey (a Zebra Donkey mix), snakes, alpacas, goats, sheep, rabbits, cows, pigs, horses. The boys were in heaven. They had a pony ride, so I took Gabe...Anthony freaked and didn't want to go. I don't have pictures of Gabe on the horse, but a photographer from the local paper was there, so I am going to see if I can get one of his. Also, since it was the first day, it was dollar days. I got a root beer float, a mocha, and 3 donuts each for only a dollar.



Here is Gabe petting the Zonkey...Anthony said no thank you to petting it




He was however willing to pet the baby goat

The kids also got to play on a fire truck and have a yummy fair lunch.





Gabe and Anthony on a fire truck with friend Mason

The nice thing about the county fair is that it is less than a mile from the house so we can walk. They love the stroller, so that works great for us. The boys even fell asleep on the stroller walk home.



Best of all was the sprinkle donut for on the way home

1 comment:

Stephanie & Grant said...

and of course Gabe gets sprinkles up his nose :)