So what has started as tragic news has turned into a fantastic story. Yesterday I heard that one of the guys I went to OU with was killed when the bomber crashed in Guam. There were actually 6 killed. I am not going to post his name right now since the AF has released the names officially.
But in the wake of the tragedy, I have been able to reconnect with two people I lost touch with. The best is that I got an email from Robyn. She was my best friend, room mate, sister, everything in college. We had a falling out after I moved to Alaska. I have always regretted the poor friend I was to her. I hope I will now have the opportunity to change that.
The other is Becky Doty (now Range). We were friends in college and just lost touch along the way. She now lives in Frisco (just north of Dallas). Hopefully I will get to see her in Dec when we go visit my folks for Christmas.
I will try to get to the pictures at lunch. I have a lot to post so I guess I need to just get on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment