Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Bells



Rob and I spent 3 nights in Montana together. A friend held her wedding up near Glacier Park in Bigfork. We had a blast. We met a ton of great people (but that always happens when I hang out with Gen) and got time without children. It was a 9 hour drive, but that was ok considering we were in the 07 Mustang. I almost think the car was a good purchase :-)


Here are some pics. It was really beautiful there. The last time we drove through Montana was on the way to Alaska...I think I slept for the entire state (seriously). The only downside is that the town was full of daddy's little girls playing with daddy's money (aka spoiled little rich kids). These are a few of the pictures of Gen and Paul at the wedding. Hopefully I will have some of us when the other people get their pics posted :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the black hat.
Mom