
So my friend posted that we always look like we are having a great time. I think I am just building a case for when my kids say, "but we never get to do anything." I know that day is coming, and this is my digital revenge :-)
Today we made cookies. By we, I mean...I prepped all the materials and ingredients, I stirred, mixed, and scooped to make the cookies, and my two little munchkins ate cookie dough. While I was always fairly certain, this just prooves they must be Rob's kids. But they had a great time. Anthony did actually break the eggs and measure out the sugar. He is getting to be a little helpful...when he isn't being a 3 year old jerk.
Above is my digital scrapbook page so you can all see what I am doingwith all these pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment