Friday, July 11, 2008

Negligent Poster

I have been bad lately. It is all the same excuses that everyone else has, only less valid. Truth is that I have just been having too much fun playing and didn't want to post. Sometimes I am not sure where the week goes. I know I spend time doing stuff, but it all seems like such a small accomplishment...laundry, dishes, dinner, playing in the sprinklers, going for a treasure (rock) hunt. Yesterday we took my mom to the airport. Here are some pics of the boys before she left.





Here they are fishing from the laundry basket that is filled with all the stuffed animals. Anthony spent a great deal of time teaching kitty kat to fish too.



Since they only napped for 20 min that day, we went for a run in the afternoon. As I suspected, they both need a little more snoozing. They both looked so peaceful I hated to wake them. But alas, it was 5pm and all good things must come to an end.

No comments: