Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

We got to spend Christmas Day at my folks house. I am not sure who got the bigger treat...my parents or the kids.

The kids got several things...okay, way too many things. Anthony got a new Lightening McQueen matchbox car to replace his broken one (this is the only thing he asked for). Gabe got a Mater that even goes backwards. They also got 'Cars' Rocking Chairs...which they completely ignored for the $2 matchbox cars :-)





After we opened Santa gifts, my mom's family came over. We had nearly 35 people in the house. And there were more presents than anyone could count for the kids. My cousins Ben and Christi have older kids...they are that great age. They are not so young as to get overwhelmed, but still young enough to enjoy the wonder of Christmas and be truly grateful.





On a sad note, my Aunt Penny was in the hospital for Chistmas and couldn't join us...we missed you! Glad you are on the road to recovery...again!!!!

1 comment:

k said...

I love seeing the pics of your family, the boys are beautiful (or handsome, if they prefer). I can't believe how much they have grown. I might have to start one of these here "blog" things one day when I have some free time :)