Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jekyll Island Adventures

We spent the weekend at Jekyll Island just south of Savannah. We had a great relaxing time. With Rob deploying, I wanted us to have a trip that would be a special memory for the boys (all of them). It was a great success.

Rob and the kids spent the mornings hunting for shells and other sea creatures.







I really love some of my beach pictures and can't wait to play with them in photoshop.

We toured the island (about a 15min drive). But also went to the sea turtle center. The boys got to watch real animal rescuers in action. We spent the rest of the time looking for animals in trouble. There is also a Tidelands touch and feel center with a bunch of cool kid learning stuff.






Finally, we ended at Summer Waves. My kids rock at waterparks. It was so much fun!!!



I have some videos that I will put in another post.

1 comment:

Lon Addison said...

Love the photos of your boys!!
Can't wait to come visit and go to Jekyll Island. I especially want to go to the sea turtle place!

Hugs!